USA Israel Russia
Russia: 8-800-500-13-18
Israel: +972-54-491-1983
USA: +1-786-450-1706

Order a consultation

Tax Amendments

Make tax avendments

What do you do if you discover an error on your tax return after you have already filed?
Whether you rushed to finish your taxes, which caused you to make a mistake, or were unaware of exemptions you could have claimed, filing an amended tax return is your option.
To minimize penalties, it’s always better to face this head-on before the IRS discovers the error and has to come to you.

Order a consultation: