USA Russia
Russia: 8-800-500-13-18
Israel: +972-54-491-1983
USA: +1-786-450-1706

Order a consultation

    Individual Income Tax reports preparation

    Our professionals assist in annual income tax returns, forms 1040, 1040 A, 1040EZ

    Tax season gets a lot of people stressed, but we help keep you relaxed while you get your financial affairs in order. Our professionals assist in annual income tax returns, forms 1040, 1040 A, 1040EZ, as well as a multitude of other services. Please review the tax preparation checklist in order to prepare correct return.

    Tax Preparation Checklist

    Step 1: Gather your documents

    • Driver’s License and Social Security Card or Tax Identification Numbers for all adults in your household.
    • W-2s for each job held for each person in the household, this form reports your name, wages, and other tax information to the IRS.
    • 1099s showing other income (unemployment, social security, school loans, health care reimbursement, state tax refund, gambling winnings, contract work) that is reported to the IRS.
    • 1098s showing payments you’ve made (school loans, property tax).
    • Income/interest statements received for any savings account/stocks/crypto-currency investments.
    • Bank account numbers: a voided check or your bank or credit union’s routing number and savings or checking account number for your refund to be deposited automatically into your account through direct deposit.
    • Last year’s tax return (if you have it).

    Step 2: Collect information for everyone in your household

    • Social Security cards or Tax Identification Numbers of all dependents (including children and elderly relatives for whom you provide care).
    • Date of birth and relationship (son, daughter, mother, etc.).
    • Current address (it may be different from the address on your employment records).

    Step 3: Gather additional items

    • Childcare expenses: name, address, Tax ID or Social Security Number of the child care provider.
    • Business expenses and assets: if you’re self-employed or have a small business
    • College: loans and/or scholarships received, and bills for technical/community college or university (Forms 1098-T/
    • Educator expenses for teaching grades K-12 (school supplies and materials used in the classroom).
    • Charitable donations: list of contributions and amounts, receipts for contributions over $250.
    • Vehicles: vehicle sales tax, personal property tax statement for each car you own, total miles driven for the year and/or total miles driven for business.
    • Homeowners: mortgage interest statement (Form 1098), real estate taxes paid.

    Get a free consultation

      Разработка и дизайн сайта Fincom Digital